Oct 4, 2006

anonymous, where's your testicular fortitude

if you know family guy you got the title.

in other news.

earlier this year, i got this comment:

Anonymous said...
can't help but laugh...but then again you always made me laugh. Haven't talked to you in over two years, well since that day I drove away in the black suv. Glad you are still the same. However me...not so much.
I will never forget...

Where are you? Don't I deserve more than a random message left on my blog? I would *think* i deserve more. How did you find this anyways? Email me, you know it or you can get it from here. We need to talk.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

and to the comment from a august: i didn't start slinging shit online first. watch your back. i'm a bigger bitch than you'll ever be. nuff said. and no. i don't want to hear it from you or what you think.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

and to brianna..... WOO HOO VACAY!!! ooh girl wait till you get here. we gonna have some fun :) . Brown bar you say? Cigars you say? Brown Bar Cosmos you say? My my my you do know how to talk sweet whispers to this fag don't you? ;)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

i interviewed for this incredible job. if i get it i'll report back here for the juicy tidbits. lets just say i LOVE project runway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"and to the comment from a august: i didn't start slinging shit online first. watch your back. i'm a bigger bitch than you'll ever be. nuff said. and no. i don't want to hear it from you or what you think"

-Good to see that therapy is doing you good. Hope all is well.