May 15, 2005

beep

i like going out driving in my car a lot. i do it whenever i feel the need to clear my head or just think about things or just have some alone time. so i drive around; windows open, music going, singing at the top of my lungs and doing whatever i feel at the moment to the music. outside of helping to clear my head... it keeps me in check. being outside, taking in the city and the people and how big it is and how many people there are and how many places and buildings and just life all around me...it puts things in perspective. it reminds me how small my problems really are in the grand scheme of things. and that they really aren't as big as i make them out to be, that i can get through them, that there's nothing that's given to me in my life that i can't handle. being in the vast expanse of the outside...reminds me that i'm just a small blip on the radar screen.

No comments: